LET’S GET STARTED!
Ready to Begin? Here is the process in 10 steps…
1) Select your start date and sign up
2) Complete the Payment Selection Form and we will invoice you according to your payment choice.
3) Turn in your Application Packet to us.
4) We send in your application 👆 and our sponsor application to the State and we receive your apprentice and our sponsor licenses. We are then ready to go!
5) Your course begins. Again, 255 hours of combined at-home study, classroom days, observation days and live model work.
6) Your course is complete. We turn in your log and your certificate to you and to the State for approval. You are then released from your apprenticeship with us. You are an official graduate!
7) The State of NM will then send you a direct link to book your written State Board Test. The testing site is in Albuquerque. There is a separate charge to take the test paid directly to them.
8) You will have 3 chances to pass your test. While we do everything we can to prepare you for the test, we cannot guarantee the passing of the test. Additional study material is always available.
9) Once you pass you will then turn in your license application packet, before and after pictures, copy of your certificate and test confirmation along with your place of establishment or establishment application to the State.
10) Once approved, You are licensed!